REHABTech Quick find
Site updated : 26th August, 2008
The OPRA Australia Official website contains all of the up to date information as well as the OPRA Australia team log in area.
Contact by following this link.
|REHAB Tech would like to especially thank the clients who have participated in the research and information aspects of this project and allowing us to make this information available for the benefit of all amputees.|
Please ensure that any information found here is confirmed via the OPRA Australia contact or website.
Please ensure that any information
found here is confirmed via the OPRA Australia contact
Details from Alfred and CGMC group as per progress on the current cases in Australia. Specific details are at the official OPRA Australia Website.
This has included:
- the finite element modelling of the bone implant interface (subject of a PhD thesis).General Reading
- activity monitors, particularly small portable load sensing ones.
- pre surgical load measuring using the force plate setup for walking
and standing...followed up post surgery and training loads monitoring
- training prosthesis load monitoring and subsequent design.
- post surgery assessment and load monitoring using force plate measurements as well as the J3 load cell that was part of QUT research.
-Investigation of problems and failures
|Who can I contact about further information?
for Biomedical Engineering